Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Train Big Brother Shirts

So, I have 2 big brothers in the house now and I wanted to make them some special shirts.  I looked all over online for just the right shirt, but none of them spoke to me. Well, my older boy LOVES trains! So, I thought, I'll design a train shirt myself and use my handy dandy Silhouette Cameo to create it.  I'm so glad I did! It's super cute and cost me pennies compared to buying one.  Since I already had blank shirts of each size in the closet, I only paid for the heat transfer vinyl (which was ridiculously overpriced because I bought Cricut brand at JoAnn's rather than buying online, but oh well).  I have more than half of the HTV left, so all in all, I spent maybe $10 on all 3 shirts.  I think they are pleased with them too.  Now, little brother just has to come out so he can wear his too.



No comments:

Post a Comment